Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 15, 2019


Ethan:

I love baseball, and we’re only at the beginning of the season, but three days in a row of practices seems like a lot right now – possibly because we need more time to get used to the extra busy.  Ehlana and I got to have some play time at the lab or archives respectively, but that’s added to the non-stop action; and part of the reason for why we’re tired again tonight.

We have still had a good day.  Our school day was fun with bonus outdoor time; the archives play time went well; and then Ehlana and I were kept busy at the park helping out with our younger cousins and their friends while the parents were busy with baseball.  The playground action was fun too, but tiring; and the same could be said for the work and studying we did after getting home from the park.  That was done in a time phase because Mom and Ehlana wanted Jacuzzi time tonight too, so we fit those hours of Magi lessons and studying into a short blast of ‘real’ time; and then it was time to get cleaned up and ready for bed.

I’m first to do that, since I went with a shower; that’s all I have for tonight; and now I’m going to put my toys away and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi; and we’re down to two more sleeps before Cassie gets home – though that will likely be late on Friday; depending on the college exodus traffic.

Ethan has this update covered, and I’d rather just enjoy the tub time; so I will.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!