Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 21, 2019


Ethan:

We had a good day at school; I played in the archives this afternoon and evening – including while Ehlana was busy with baseball; and we haven’t gotten to spend time with Cassie except for with Tai Chi and at breakfast this morning.

Now I’m tired; and ready to get some sleep – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m glad that I got to have some play time at the lab today, but another day has passed without much time with Cassie; so I hope that’ll change before we run out of time and she’s into her summer session at college.  While we were busy at school, the lab, and-or baseball practice; Cassie has been spending time with Michael and his family; helping out at the Pizzeria; and with another blast of work at Jen and Garrett’s new home in between the work with Rebecca.  She’s hanging out at Michael’s this evening too before Jacob and Miranda – and Michael – will be back to work at the Inn again tomorrow.  Cassie will be home soon, and we’ll likely have a little bedtime chat, so I’m going to wrap this up; do a bit of bonus studying while I wait for her; and then I’ll get some sleep while she likely stays up late to do some family business work.

I’ll keep hoping for the extra time with Cassie; and let you know whether that happens or not with the next report.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!