Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 7, 2019



Ethan:

Ehlana wants to do this update – so it’s all hers!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

That was yesterday, and I’m tired tonight, but since Ethan beat me to his update – as usual; I guess that it’s too-late to change my mind.  As a girl, though, I still reserve the right to do that at any time – and just won’t exercise that option now. ;^)

We’ve had some rain today, and will get more tonight, but that didn’t get in the way of my first baseball practice of the season; and we had a good day at school too.  We dodged a few showers after school, and opted to hang out in the lounge until dinnertime with Naomi and Aiden, but then it was dry-enough for that practice; we headed for the park; and Ethan and Aiden did a bit of biking while Naomi and I were busy.  Mom and Dad were at the park too; Ethan and I were on our own when they brought us home; and we worked in the office until it was time for bedtime baths.  Ethan and I needed them by then, but he’s always faster with his baths or showers; which is why he also got to his journal update first too.

There’s still one more ball practice for our family this week – tomorrow’s co-ed practice, but it doesn’t start until later; so Ethan and I can go play at the lab first.  I can hardly wait to get back in there and catch up on what I’ve been missing since my last visit; and wish that I could just take the day off school and hang out there instead.  That isn’t going to happen, but I will at least get to be there, so I’m going to wrap this up; get some sleep; and then have another really good day at school and with my lab play time!

I’d add a Cassie update, but there really isn’t much to report.  She’s getting ready for her exams; helping her friends to do the same; and hasn’t really been doing much of anything else right now.  They’re down to a week and a half before they’ll be home, though, so that’s good news for all of us.  One year of college almost done; only four more to go before they’ll be home to stay!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!