Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 28, 2019


Ethan:

It’s girls’ night for baseball; so I’ll leave this report to Ehlana.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We had a quiet morning at home while Cassie headed for her townhouse and college for a couple of days.  School was good too, with holiday weekend gossip a highlight for a lot of teens and kids.  With baseball on my schedule, I didn’t get to have much lab time after school, but Ethan and I went there; and he stayed late in the archives while I moved on to baseball – and then had leftovers dinner-for-one after getting home at about the same time that I got back from the park.  Add in studying, a Magi lesson, and another soak in my Jacuzzi for me; and that’s all I have for our news of the day.

Cassie and Michael had a safe trip; she picked up her books and supplies for the summer session; and they ended up having dinner with their neighbors – mostly because the ribs that Michael grilled were better than what their favorite neighbors had planned after getting home from work.

Well, those ribs were sure to be better than what we had for dinner too, but that’s a bit far to travel for a meal; so we’ll survive on the holiday weekend leftovers.

That is it for tonight, and I’m ready to get some sleep; so I’m out of here and off to dreamland.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!