Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 8, 2019


Ethan:

Our schedules are still adjusting to the addition of baseball practices, but we had a good day at school with bonus outdoor play time; Ehlana and I worked at the lab; and then we had a barbeque dinner with Mom and Dad before heading to the park for their co-ed ball practice.  While they played with their friends; Ehlana and I took care of entertaining our younger cousins and some other kids – and we had help for that from Naomi and Aiden.  That was a blast of fun – if a bit tiring while keeping up with Zack, Eli, and some of the other kids.  That’s why Ehlana and I needed to push ourselves as much as Mom and Dad did to do our work or studies once we got home tonight.

Mom used a time-phase to help us with that – even though it tired her out even more; but I didn’t get as much done as normal; and we all eventually decided to call it a night when working longer wasn’t going to be very productive.  I got fairly-dirty at the park, so I grabbed a quick shower; and now I’m ready to crash and nap – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi – and needed the tub time for dirt removal too.

The Mother’s Day theme continued today with crafting and lessons, so with the added outdoor time; that really did make for a fun school day.  We didn’t cure any major diseases or solve all of the world’s problems in the hours I got to spend in my lab after school, but I loved getting to do that work; and we do make progress every day – even if that is sometimes in microscopic ways.

Park play is always fun; we – the girls – spent more time watching the practices than the boys did; and that still left us lots of time for having fun at the playground or exploring by the river.  I didn’t have a good study evening either; and we probably should have just conceded defeat earlier than we did.  If you had any doubts about it; even Magi Master Moms run out of power now and then – and that happens more-often for junior Magi Masters.

I’m multi-tasking this with my tub time, but don’t want to drag it out – and need to get out of the tub sooner than I’d like too; since I need the sleep as much as anyone else in the house.  Cassie likely feels that way too, but I can’t answer that for sure, and since she’s having the usual Wednesday night roommate-swap sleepover with Michael; there’s likely a reason for the lack of communication with us – and she may be ignoring the exhaustion for those same reasons! ;^)

I really don’t want to be thinking about that sort of thing at bedtime, so I’ll move on; wrap this up; and get to sleep sooner instead of later.

Or maybe I’ll just stay here and soak in my Jacuzzi for just a little bit longer.  I’ll let you know how that goes for me with the next report.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!