Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 10, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 9, 2016



Okay, this is going to one last short update for exam week, but I had to stay up late tonight to get everything done ahead of the weekend that I haven’t done earlier this week; so there’s a very good reason why I’m exhausted right now.  Doing most of that work in a time phase helped me to get there – both done and exhausted; but I wouldn’t have finished at all in normal time mode.

My Computers, Graphic Design, and Sociology exams all went perfectly – no surprise there; and studying for English and PhysEd tonight was the easiest of the week.  We did still work until eleven o’clock, though; so the start to the rest of my work was just as late as it’s been for the rest of the week.

I won’t bore you with the work or study details, but will mention that the study time dinner was grilled meat of various types along with cold salads and Olde Bakery desserts.  Mom, Dad, and the twins went to game night, since there’s only one left after tonight; and they were home in time for an end of exam studying, bedtime snack and drinks before my friends headed home.  Violet and Dillon caught the tail end of that; and I had a short bedtime chat with Violet when she and Dillon went to bed; but then it was all work and studying until about fifteen minutes ago.

There isn’t much time left for sleeping, but we do at least get to write our last two exams in the first two time slots on Friday; so we’ll be set free early.  If things don’t go weird at the Inn tomorrow night, I won’t be working; but might need to help out a bit this weekend because some of the full time staff has put in extra time this week while the teens have been busy with exams.  I’ll keep you posted on that, but this little update is already longer than I’d planned, and I do want to get all of the nap time I have left before getting up and going again; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!