Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 13, 2016



We’ve had another great weather day, and now that we’re basically just putting in time at school for the last week of classes; there was bonus outdoor time so that we could enjoy the hot, sunny day.

Jacob and Miranda left town early this morning, and I hope they’re having fun hanging out with the new baby and the rest of Jacob’s family; but Michael and I haven’t talked with them today or heard any news about their trip.  Jake and Stephanie stayed home in case they were needed at the Inn, and while they didn’t plan it; they’re enjoying a family-free night at home while Michael’s here with me and Rebecca is staying with Lucas.

You’re welcome, guys!

Okay, so that isn’t a sacrifice for Michael and I, but I’m sure that Jake and Stephanie are glad to have the break – especially after being on their own while in Europe.

Tai Chi by the river was as great a start to the day as always; I’ve already mentioned the easy-day at school; and Michael came home with me after just a short stop at his house to spring the surprise on Jake and Stephanie with Rebecca and Lucas – and so that they could pack overnight bags.  We didn’t have any homework or practices to deal with, so we met up with Rowen and Tim and finally got a chance to go and check out some of the new trails in the park.  We did that for an hour; went swimming with Ethan and Ehlana after that back at my house; and then Rowen and Tim headed home to his house for dinner while Michael and I helped Mom with an easy-meal at our house that included grilling some burgers and jumbo hotdogs to go along with one hot and several cold side dishes.

We ate that meal in the sunroom, and I especially liked spending the time with Violet and Dillon.  They were going to have plans with Jake and Stephanie, but for some reason; those plans got cancelled. ;^)

This next part of my day might seem like an odd choice, but I had an ulterior motive.  I stayed home to get my work and studying done while Michael took Ethan and Ehlana to the park to play.  Mom and Dad had work to do, so I time phased the room and we kicked it up a few dozen notches.  An hour and a half later; and we had everything finished.  Mom and Dad might be wishing that they had a kid-free night now too, but they did at least get to have a few extra hours to have fun instead of working.  Michael, Ethan, and Ehlana were home by then and paddling around in the river, so I went for a swim too; and then we came inside and watched a movie together in the living room.  It’s funny to think about that, but I rarely do that anymore; so it felt a bit strange doing that tonight.  We did have fun, though, and Ethan and Ehlana think that Zootopia is a great new addition to their favorite animated movies list.

I’d... make... a... sloth... joke... here... but... it... would... take... too... long.

Ha... Ha... Ha...!

Moving along, we watched the movie; I threatened to time phase Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime routine if they didn’t stop with the sloth jokes and talk; and then Michael and I got them tucked in before coming upstairs.  We’re currently both getting ready for bed now; and that brings me to my ulterior motive.

Sofa... Sleepover!

Oh, look at the time!  I need to wrap this up and meet up with Michael in the lounge; since we definitely do not still want to be awake when Violet and Dillon get home or we might not get away with accidentally falling asleep together – especially on a school night!

It’s been fun, but I gotta run; so, until next time...

...May... the... Magi... Force... be... with... you!