Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 15, 2016



Another hot, beautiful summer day; and one less day left before we’ll be free for the summer!

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I were outdoors a lot today during school; spending a lot of our afternoon helping out with getting things ready for our play day tomorrow.  We were only four of the volunteers, but before you think that we just did that to blow off our classes; I’ll add that most of the students and teachers spent the afternoon outside – and most of the morning too.  The work was not more fun than the games and goofing around that was going on around us – even if we did have fun too.

The great weather had us taking time off after school too instead of going straight to our after-school jobs; but we only had time for a short bike ride at the park and a swim before Michael, Tim, and Rowen needed to be at their jobs until we had our baseball practices.  I used a time phase and worked in the office, and though I didn’t get all of my work and studying finished; I did get more than half of it done.  That helped out a lot later, but by the time I stopped that round of work; I needed to eat a quick dinner and then get to my baseball practice at the school.

I was running behind by then, so Rowen stopped by to get me on the way to the school; and then we were busy getting ready for our next game – and working harder to make up for the missed practice while we were busy with exams.  Carolyn didn’t complain about that too much because she’d needed to get good marks too so she wouldn’t mess up her college sports stardom plans for her imminent freshman year; but still was the driving force behind our too-tough practice tonight.  That’s why we went for a swim after the practice.  Michael and Tim met up with Rowen and me to do that; and we ended up having Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden with us for that too when Mom and Dad had some team mates stop by for drinks after their practice.

While I’d have loved to spend a couple of hours with Michael, I needed to get back to my work and studies after the swim, so we said goodnight by the river; I went inside with Ethan and Ehlana; and came straight up to my room to start multi-tasking my work with some quality Jacuzzi time.  I didn’t do that in a time phase; but only because I was able to do my online language studying in normal time while soaking in the tub so that I could get that out of the way.  I did switch to a time phase while doing my hair and got started on the family business work then too; and kept up the high speed work until I had everything finished.

Tomorrow is the play day at school, and we’ll have a short day on Friday, so it isn’t that big of a deal if I stay up late; but the good news is that I don’t need to do that!  I’ve also covered everything I wanted to include for this report, and going to sleep early sounds really great right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!