Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 11, 2016



Congratulations, Colt and Wendy Carter!

I wasn’t at the second big wedding of the summer, but the Carter and Reynolds’ families were celebrating today – and did that out on the ranch because they had a very large party!

My day wasn’t nearly that exciting for the yard work that I spent most of the day doing; or the dinner shift that I worked at the Inn while Michael needed to be off for his first ballgame of the season.  I would have liked to be there to cheer for him instead, but he wasn’t the only dishwasher needing the time off; so I drafted myself to help Jacob in the kitchen while he was short-staffed.  Michael and Tim’s team, the Witch Falls Werewolves, played the ValleyView Vampires tonight, and since they won fairly-convincingly by a score of seventeen-to-ten; I’d say they did okay without a major cheerleading section.  Rowen did go to the game, and went for a swim with Michael, Tim, and some of the other teens after the game; but then Michael came back to the Inn while Tim and Rowen went to do their own thing for a while until we closed the Inn for the night.

Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden wanted a bonus camping night, so Michael and I met up with Tim and Rowen once we were set free from the Inn; we went to my house; and took over kid control from Mom and Dad after that.  Some of us went for a swim then; we followed that up with a campfire; and then put the fire out at eleven-thirty because we had orders to have the kids in their sleeping bags before midnight.  We managed to do that; Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I then only sat by the river and talked for another half-hour or so; and then we turned in for the night too.

I was only planning on an email check and this update, but the family business work intruded again tonight; so Rowen fell asleep before I got it finished.  I am still working the full shift at the Inn tomorrow, and need to get what sleep I can now; so that’s all I’ve got for tonight.

There was a bit too much work, but wrapping the day up with the play and camping fun has been good; and I do have a really great cuddle buddy to sleep with – even if that would be more fun with Michael instead.  That isn’t happening, and I don’t want to go there and end up staying awake thinking about that too much; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!