Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 3, 2016



It’s been a long day; and will be a longer one tomorrow; so let’s keep this update as short as possible.

Our last school day before exams was a blast of last-minute question and answer sessions; and not much else to report from that part of my day.  We had an optional after-school study session at my house because Michael and I are busy all day tomorrow with chores, a wedding, and dinner shift at the Inn for me; and work, a wedding, and more work for Michael.  The studying went pretty well, but we wrapped up before dinner; Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I were the only teens in the house for that meal; and then it was time for Rowen and I to get to the park for our first ballgame of the season.

We – Landry’s Lunar Eclipse – had a great night against the Witch Falls Solar Flares; and we won fairly convincingly with a score of fourteen-to-five.  I’m not going to write about the game details, since that isn’t important; but Rowen and I did have a lot of fun playing with our friends.  We also had some cheerleaders at the game – including Aunt Leanne, Ehlana, Naomi, and Brianna; and they led the sidelines fun for our team while also entertaining the small group of spectators we had watching the game.  I didn’t have my entire family at the game, but Mom and Dad, Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne, and Grandma and Grandpa came out to support our team.  That won’t likely be an every game thing this season, but I’m glad that they were there tonight; and it is more fun when we have the extra support for our team.

Rowen and I were in need of showers after the game, so we split up to do that; and then met up with Michael and Tim at my house to hang out in the lounge and watch a movie.  Ethan and Ehlana have Aiden and Naomi staying here tonight, so they joined us for the movie – and we had four cuddling couples in the room.  All four kids fell asleep before the show was over, and while that was adorable; it meant more work for us when we each took a kid and then got them all changed and into their beds for the night after the show was over.  Rowen and Tim moved on after that; but Michael stayed for a bedtime chat with Mom and Dad before they finished up their work in the office for the night.  Michael went home after that; and I came up to my room and got ready for bed.

I didn’t have any work booked for tonight, but two family business jobs came up during my email check, so I took care of both of them; and did a bit of bonus language studying because I’m running out of time to get that done too before taking my summer break from that part of my training.  Violet and Dillon are both away tonight – Violet with Isabelle and the other girls in the bridal party; and Dillon with Andrew and the other guys standing up with Andrew tomorrow.  They were busy with the wedding rehearsal and party tonight; so I haven’t seen Violet and Dillon since breakfast; and I won’t see them much tomorrow either – except for during the ceremony.  I’m hoping the weather forecast will hold and that they’ll have a beautiful day for the wedding, but the rain and thunderstorms have been a bit unpredictable this past week; so I’ll let you know whether that works out for them with my next update.

I’ve skipped a lot of the details, but that is the main news for today, and I really am ready for some quality nap time now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!