Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - June 16, 2016



Okay, we’ve had an amazing, fun day, but I’m also exhausted; so this is going to be a short report.

Play day at school was great; and we all had a blast.  There were thunderstorms in the forecast; but they didn’t get here until a lot later than expected; so we didn’t have any weather problems while we were at school.  Mom and Miranda were there for a volunteer shift at the hotdog booth; and they seemed to be having a lot of fun when we stopped there for our lunch break.  I won’t go into all of the games and other activities; and only repeat that we had a lot of fun.

After a day in the hot sunshine, moving on to the Inn to help with the dinner shift wasn’t as exciting, but it was the last game night of the school year; there were extra customers because of that; and Miranda needed the help.  Michael and I also stayed for game night, and we won the junior championship; while Mom and Miranda were both out of luck to win and keep the senior title for the summer – mostly because they didn’t team up; and Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne played better than everyone else tonight.

Staying for game night and having a bigger crowd meant that I didn’t get home until a bit after eleven o’clock – after stopping at Michael’s house for a bit of cuddle time after the gaming.  I needed a bath by then too; so started out my work by multi-tasking that with some Jacuzzi time.  I was too tired for time phases; so I’ve been working away at normal Magi speed.  I had a lot to get done because I finished my language studies for the summer and got all of my family business work done so I’m good to go for the weekend.  Doing all of that means not having much time left to sleep, but we will be out of school early tomorrow; and will only be having parties and watching movies or playing outside.  I can handle that on a couple of hours sleep and a bit of self-healing when I wake up; so I’ll be just fine.

This report is lacking a bit on details, but all that I have in me right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!