Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 1, 2015



Happy 34th Birthday, Mr. Seager!

My involvement with his big day was limited to dropping off a gift with him before first class this morning, but I’ve heard that he’s had a good day – including Naomi’s first in-school birthday visit to her father where she gave him flowers, hugs, and kisses in front of his entire class with the willing help of some co-conspirator teachers.

I’d write that my day wasn’t birthday party kind of fun by comparison, but it actually was; thanks to Jacob and Miranda having Rebecca’s sweet sixteen birthday dinner a day early so that they could celebrate it with her while not working at the Inn.  There’s actually another reason for doing that, but it’s a surprise for Rebecca; so we’ll save that up for tomorrow.  I’m getting ahead of the story; so let’s cover the news from home and school first.

Tai Chi was indoors; the rest of my pre-school morning was uneventful; and the highlights of my school day were that birthday visit with Mr. Seager, music time with the kids, and lunch time with my friends.  Band practice was all about getting ready for the Pinehurst parade on Friday night; and then it was time to head over to Michael’s house for Rebecca’s early birthday dinner.  Lucas was with us for that, though he’d needed to go home and do chores first before getting cleaned up and hurrying back to town again.  Jacob cooked one of Rebecca’s favorite meals, and there was an Olde Bakery cake; but Rebecca only got gifts from Jacob and Miranda today.  Michael, Lucas, and I will do our gifts with her tomorrow.

Michael and I didn’t have a lot of time between practices; so it didn’t feel like we got to spend enough time with Rebecca before we needed to hurry off to our teen praise team practice.  Now that we’re down to just a few weeks to the musical; we had a fairly extensive practice that included working on putting the entire show together.  The first full run-through will be next week; and we’ll be having extra practices too – at least one a week; and two if we need to do that too.  It was past-nine by the time Michael and I got back to his house; and we still needed to o our homework.  Lucas was still there, but he and Rebecca had finished their studying by then and were happily hanging out in the living room with Jacob and Miranda – with both couples enjoying the cuddle time while watching a Christmas show on television.

We couldn’t use our Magi gifts to speed up the homework with non-Magi in the house, so it took Michael and I over an hour to get our work done; we had time for a short visit with everyone else; and then it was time for me to head home to the studying and work waiting for me there by a bit before eleven o’clock.  Lucas left then too; though he and Rebecca waited for me to leave and the rest of her family to head up to bed before getting around to their goodnight hugs and kisses.

Once I was home, Mom did my Magi lesson with me first; I took care of tucking Ethan and Ehlana in for the night and having bedtime chats with them; and then I decided to multi-task the first part of my work with some quality Jacuzzi time.  The soak in the tub was sped up in real time thanks to another time phase; I kept on with that while getting ready for bed and dealing with all of my studies and family business work; and now I’m back in normal time while writing this and winding down to the point where I’m ready to sleep.

I’m just about there, but before I nod off, it is the first day of December; and time to add the first installment of my Christmas music choices for this holiday season.  Hopefully, you’ll love some or all of these songs whenever you hear them in my near or distant future when you’re reading my journals as much as I love them now!

“All is Well” is one of my all-time favorites; and I really love this performance by Michael W. Smith and Carrie Underwood.  For the first song of Christmas; let’s remember what the season is really all about – and remember to celebrate that perfect gift!



Merry Christmas; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!