Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 23, 2015



It’s warmed up around here overnight, but we have also had lots of rain too; so it’s mostly been an indoor day that’s included quite a bit of work for me.  Tai Chi and breakfast in the sunroom made for a fun start to the day; Mom and I followed that up with a work morning to continue getting ready for the holiday weekend; and then I spent the afternoon playing with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden after Ethan’s and Ehlana’s best friends were dropped off in time to have lunch with us.  Michael joined us for the play time while on his afternoon break; and then I went back to the Inn with him to help out with the dinner rush that was again mostly Christmas party bookings that had the dining room filled.  That wasn’t as crazy as the next two weekends are going to be, and while we were very busy getting all of the meals out to the dining room; Michael and I didn’t need to stay until close for the clean-up.

He picked up his overnight bag on our way to my house once we were set free, and by the time we got home; our four junior movie night buddies already had the lounge set up for the rest of the evening.  After taking most of last night off, Mom and Dad had work to do in the office, so after a quick visit with them; we headed upstairs and got started on our first Christmas chick flick.  Yes, it was girls’ choice tonight, but our boys didn’t really mind at all, and with no other friends over; Ethan and Aiden didn’t have a problem over cuddling with Naomi and Ehlana for a few hours.  Michael and I had one end of the sectional sofa; Naomi and Ethan had the other; and Ehlana and Aiden had the corner.

Watching the movies was fun, but it was the cuddling with Michael and the chat time with the twins and their friends that made the night special.  Mom and Dad came upstairs and caught the tail end of the second movie before collecting the four junior cuddlers and taking them down to the second floor to tuck them in for the night.  There were some jokes about making sure that there weren’t any sleepover mix-ups that were directed at Michael and me as much as the kids; but nobody seriously expected that Michael and I wouldn’t be doing a sofa sleepover tonight.

I’m getting ready for that as I multi-task and write this; which is also why I’ve been using a time phase to get all of my usual bedtime computing finished so that I can get to the sofa sleepover part of my night.  There was a bit of family business work to do too; so the time phase really was needed since I had no intention of delaying the best part of my night just because some multi-million dollar deal needed to be approved first. ;^)

Before I wrap this up, I should mention one thing that didn’t happen today – Violet and Dillon didn’t come home early for Christmas.  There had been talk of coming here today or yesterday, and maybe bringing Dawn with them, but the friends and family commitments piled up on them in Woodvale; and they needed the extra time there to get all of that done before coming back here.  They are planning on being here tomorrow morning, so they’ll catch at least some of the Christmas Eve Day fun around here; but I’ll let you know how that goes with the next update.  Right now, I have something else to get to that’s going to be way more fun that telekinetic typing on my computer; so let’s get this update finished!

My pick for Christmas song tonight is Mary, Did You Know, and just for fun; you, dear future Magi reader, get to listen to two of my favorite versions of the song and choose the one you like best!





We’re down to two more sleeps to Christmas, and the first of them is that sofa sleepover with Michael that will hopefully begin with a fairly amazing make-out session; so I am so out of here and back to the real world!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!