Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 14, 2015



It’s been a long, busy, eventful day; but I’m going to keep this update fairly short because it’s also late and I’m ready to crash for the bit of nap time I can have before it’ll be time to get up and going again in a few hours.

Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I were up early to see Dad off on his trip to Crystal Springs; that was a fun, if too early, start to the day; and then we enjoyed some quality cuddle time together in Mom’s bed until we needed to get the rest of our day started.  That began with indoors Tai Chi, and while Mom worked with the twins; Michael and I worked on something new for him – Pushing Hands.  These two-person Tai Chi forms are something that I want to teach Michael because we’re both going to need those skills some day, but it’s also a lot of fun, and while it might not be a good idea for us to practice this outdoors anytime soon; we can work on it all winter over the next two or three years.

I really don’t want to drag out this update; so let’s try to keep things moving along.

Michael didn’t stay for breakfast, so we had a quick, easy, school-day meal; cleaned up; and then I got ready for school and headed out while Mom planned on spending the morning at home so that Ethan and Ehlana could write one or two of their college exams.  They want to be finished by the end of the week so that they can take the holiday break off too; though they’re juggling that with Ehlana’s desire to be in the lab with Uncle Adam and Dillon this week too.  Violet and Dillon were here last night, but got back sometime after I was sleeping; and they were just coming to life by the time I was ready to head out to school; so I didn’t talk to them much this morning.  Yes, that seems like a late start to their day, but they are on Christmas break already; and they’re allowed some slack! ;^)

With the countdown on to the holidays, we mostly played today at school.  The tests are finished; there aren’t any assignments due in before Friday unless you’re one of the teens or kids on the naughty list for overdue projects; and we’re now just filling up the class time with Christmassy fun and entertainment.  Michael and I had our music practices today too; so playing and singing Christmas songs was a big part of our day both at school and at his house when we spent a couple of hours after dinner practicing for everything we’ve got coming up over the next two weeks.  I loved all of that music time, and especially enjoyed the practice in Michael’s room that ended with a minor make-out session; but the highlight of the day was dinner at his house – and getting to try out another new experimental entree that Jacob made for us.

Just in case I haven’t mentioned it enough lately, I am not going to keep Michael just because of his Dad’s amazing cooking – I’m hoping that Jake will cook for us once he’s a world-class chef too! ;^)

Yes, I’m joking; but the great food is a really awesome bonus!

Okay, we’ve covered the basics for my day at school; I skipped the after-school homework at Michael’s house; dinner can’t be adequately described so I won’t make the attempt; and our music and make-out time was great too.  That just leaves the fun little chat time we had with Jacob, Miranda, and Rebecca in the living room that wrapped up my time with Michael; and then I came home at eleven o’clock and got started on my ‘real’ work and studying.  Mom was still awake and working in the office, so we did my Magi lesson; I stopped in for bedtime kisses with my sleeping brother and sister on the way up to my room; and then I got changed, into bed, and to work on my computer.  I’ve been doing that for the past three hours and change, and while I have everything done; it’s been exhausting to get there.  I was too tired starting out for time phasing to be a smart choice tonight; so I’m just dealing with everything as best I can right now.

That means getting to the sleeping part of my night right now; so let’s wrap this up with my Christmas song pick.  I’m mostly going to switch to songs from kids’ Christmas movies or shows this week because I’m on that track for the school concert anyway.  This song and movie continues to be a hit with kids of all ages; so I hope it still is whenever you’re reading this in my near or distant future.



Enjoy the music; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!