Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 21, 2015



Our first day off from school for this Christmas holiday break was a mix of fun and work, so while I’ve had a good day; I won’t be able to rank this as a best-ever-so-far start to one of my school breaks.

Tai Chi was indoors, and while Michael joined us for that; he went home for breakfast and to help his parents out with chores around the house and yard for most of the morning.  They all then needed to head for the Inn because they had too many Christmas luncheons and dinner parties booked to take their usual day off – just as they have on Tuesday and Wednesday; along with one last blast of Christmas luncheons that are booked for Christmas Eve Day.  While Michael was busy all morning anyway, I helped Mom out around the house; we both did some work on the family business; and then we had lunch with Ethan and Ehlana before I was ready to take the afternoon off and play with my brother, sister, our friends, and some of our cousins.

Okay, that quickly changed to a lot of our cousins – including Jessica, Ryan, and Sophia Bassett when we collected them along the way while on our outdoor adventure part of the afternoon.  It wasn’t exactly a best-ever kind of day for playing outside, so we were only at the park for three-quarters of an hour; and then we came back to our house for hot drinks, snacks, and some play time in the lounge and my room.  Michael was with me for most of that play time, and though we were seriously out-numbered; we managed to survive until it was time to head for the Inn so that we could both help out with the dinner rush.

That blast of work with minor moments of fun kept us busy until seven-thirty; and then Jacob set us free for the night instead of keeping Michael until close.  I brought him home with me again – Michael, not Jacob – and we got started on a fairly quiet, fun evening in the lounge.  Ethan and Ehlana joined us for that; we played video games for a while; and then settled in to watch a Christmas movie together.  Mom and Dad were both working in the office for most of that; but they did join us for a bonus Christmas movie after deciding that they’d rather spend the time with us instead of in the office.  The good news is that we had a really nice time together; while the downside was that Michael and I didn’t have any time left for a make-out session once that second show had ended.

We instead helped out with getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night with girls-only and boys-only bedtime chats before Mom and Dad went to bed too and I saw Michael out and on his way home before coming back up to my room for the night.  While everyone else in the house had turned in by then, they weren’t sleeping yet; so I opted for some Jacuzzi time with a time phase before hopping into bed with Mandy.  After all of the work and play time today; I’m sure that she appreciated that a lot!  Since getting into bed with her, I’ve only needed to do my usual bedtime computer and email checks, and I haven’t got anything important to report there; so I guess that’s pretty much it for tonight – except for the Christmas song pick of the day.

Now that we’re down to just four sleeps until Christmas, I’m going with songs that remind us of the reason for the season.  This classic is again one of my favorites thanks to the efforts of one of my favorite A Capella groups.  I hope that you love it too!



I’m going to listen to this – and other Christmas songs while drifting off to sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!