Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 10, 2015



A decent night of rest had me back to full power this morning, and the warmer weather allowed us to have a fairly comfortable morning workout by the river before enjoying breakfast in the sunroom.  Michael stayed for the food today; helped with the clean-up; and then we split up long enough to get ready for school before meeting up with Rowen and Rebecca for the walk there.

Our school day was fairly uneventful, though Michael and I again had fun with our music time with the kids; and we enjoyed being outdoors for our lunch break.  We headed for the Inn after school; worked the dinner rush there; had a quick dinner break around the work; and then we hurried over to the church in time for the bonus Christmas musical practice that was also our first full run-through of the show.  We won’t be doing full dress rehearsals until next week, and this practice was a bit rough, but the musical is coming together just fine; and I’m sure we’ll be ready by show time in a week and a half.

Since we’d already missed more than half of game night at the Inn anyway, and had homework to get done; Michael came home with me once we were finished at the church.  We did our homework; practiced for the seniors’ Christmas party the band is playing at tomorrow afternoon; and also did a quick run-through for the music the band is playing at the Maple Valley parade on Saturday.  Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana were home by then, so Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me while Ethan and Ehlana each wrote a college exam; we took care of getting them tucked in for the night after that; and then wrapped up our night with a minor make-out session in the lounge before stopping in for a micro-chat with Mom and Dad when it was past-time for Michael to get home for the night.

That meant getting a late start to my bedtime studies and work, so once I was ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy; I kicked things up into high gear – including using a time phase.  I had a lot to get done ahead of taking most of the weekend off from work or any major studying, so even with a time phase; that took a while.  I’d have been awake all night if I hadn’t made the time I needed, though; so it was worth the effort even though it’s also meant wearing myself out again.  The good news is that I won’t have to do any work other than keeping up with the usual bits of family business action that is bound to show up in my email inbox; so I’ll be able to enjoy all of the fun things going on this weekend!

Now I just need to get re-charged enough to stay awake for the parties, parades, and dances.  With that now my top priority, let’s do the Christmas song pick for the night; and then I’ll crash and nap for the rest of the night so that I can do that!

My pick tonight is going to expose to everyone reading this that I am a total sucker for romantic chick flicks.  At Christmastime, that means watching Hallmark Christmas movies; and I have a special love of those shows when music is involved.  This song is from one of my more recent Hallmark holiday favorites, so feel free to check out the movie too if you like the song.  If you’re a guy reading this in the future and too cool to admit that you like sappy movies; I’m not sorry for sharing this with you.  I’m a girl; this side of me is as real as my Magi Master abilities; and I’m okay with everyone knowing that.

Okay, maybe I don’t run around school or town advertising what a sap I am for Christmas romance movies, but even Magi Master teens have to live in the real world; and my friends and classmates generally have enough material to use on me already without me going out of my way to give them more joke material to use against me! ;^)



While you wrap up this update with that bit of entertainment, I’m heading off to dreamland; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!