Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 2, 2015



Happy 16th Birthday, Rebecca!

Happy 1st Birthday, Caleb!

Our day started out great with Tai Chi for six followed by a birthday breakfast for Rebecca that Michael and I put on for her while their parents were busy at the Inn.  We cooked up a large batch of pancakes and bacon; enjoyed our meal; and had Rebecca open the gifts that my parents, Ethan and Ehlana, and Michael and I had for her.  That was a blast of fun, but Michael and I also needed to do the work before and after breakfast; so we had to hurry to do all of that and get ready for school too.

My school day was filled with quite a bit of fun too.  The highlight was Rebecca’s birthday lunch with her friends; and a close second was the music time that Michael and I had with the same primary class we’d worked with on Monday.  Rebecca’s had even more fun, and while I know she loved the birthday breakfast and lunch; getting her driver’s license topped that; and the best part of her day is the sweet sixteen dinner and a movie in Crystals Springs with Lucas that he surprised her with – and is still ongoing as I write this update.  Since I think that’s an awesome choice for a birthday celebration instead of having a big party, and Lucas and Rebecca don’t exactly get to have date nights very often; I’m really happy for them.

While going on a date to the city would be amazing, my late afternoon and early evening was still pretty good because I was with my family at the Everett house; celebrating Caleb’s first birthday.  I split a lot of my time there between the dinner and clean-up work crews and kid control, but even the work was mostly fun; and I really enjoyed spending that time with Mom, Dad, my aunts, uncles, and the other adults at the party.  The kids had fun too, and though it wasn’t nice enough outside to play in the yard; Aunt Grace had lots of indoor games for Caleb, his cousins, and daycare friends to keep entertained with – along with a birthday craft and a birthday story time.

While I’m thinking about that, I haven’t mentioned that our Elf on the Shelf, Sparkle, returned to us from the North Pole the morning after we put up our tree – along with our three reindeer pets.  I bring that up because we had a family first today when the Everett’s Elf on the Shelf returned from his visit to the North Pole last night wearing his birthday outfit to help Caleb with celebrating his big day.  Caleb’s a bit young yet to enjoy that kind of fun – at least officially; but Ethan, Ehlana, and the other older kids had a blast with that – and the story that went along with the birthday elf.

Also, in case you’re wondering from reading my journals from last Christmas, yes, my reindeer, Winter, is hanging out with me pretty much everywhere I go.  I’m not getting teased about that as much as I did last year; so maybe the other kids and teens at school have decided that it’s okay for me to do my part to make sure that Winter saves up enough holiday love to help out with the magic Santa will need for his sleigh on Christmas Eve! ;^)

Moving along, dinner was kid-friendly; the cake and ice cream dessert was a bit scary with a dozen toddlers in the house; and the play time with all of the kids was really great.  The fun had to end eventually, since most of the one-year old kids were ready to go to bed before eight o’clock; so Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, and I were home by eight-thirty – even after helping out with a final clean-up before we headed out for the short walk.  It was time for all of us to get started on our work or studies then; and I helped to speed that up with some quality time phasing.

Mom let us study and work until eleven o’clock; and then we all came up to our rooms for the night.  Mom and I took care of tucking Ehlana in; that gave Dad and Ethan some father-son time; and I was up here in my room by twenty-past eleven.  Ten minutes later, I was in bed and snuggled in for the night with Mandy and my computer; and this update is the only computer work I had left to get done before I’ll be able to head off to dreamland.  I’d have been awake much later if it hadn’t been for the time phase, but it feels that late; so it’s past-time to wrap this up and get started on that quality nap time.

My Christmas song choice for tonight is from a new praise and worship Christmas album by Chris Tomlin; and it’s one of my new favorites.  I hope that you love it too!




Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!