Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Cassie's Journal - December 3, 2015



This has been my quietest day of the week so far, and that isn’t saying much; since it feels as though I’ve been as busy as every other day – even without any extra practices or special events.

Tai Chi was indoors, breakfast was standard weekday fare, and we didn’t have anything special going on before school or work.  Michael and I had another Christmas music practice with some of the primary kids this morning; but that was the only play highlight of the day because we were busy during our lunch break with a bit of prep work for the parade tomorrow night.  Rebecca had an away basketball game after school, so Michael and I went straight to the Inn after school to help out during the dinner rush; and then we skipped game night so that we could spend the evening at my house.

That time together was the highlight of my day, and while we did our homework and had a music practice to get ready for the parade and practice for some of the other Christmas music we’ll be performing over the next few weeks; it was the make-out time that was the best part of our alone time for both of us.  Okay, the Magi lesson with Mom after my family got home from game night was fun; and taking care of Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime entertainment was good too; but we were seriously overdue for some quality alone time.

Now if only we could work that kind of fun into our schedule more often! ;^)

Moving along, Michael went home at eleven o’clock; and then I got to work on my studies and family business computing.  Since Mom and Dad were working too, I did that in the office; and we collectively worked in a time phase that allowed us to get everything done by shortly after midnight.  Some Jacuzzi time was in order after that, so I had a nice soak in the tub; and then snuggled happily in bed with Mandy once I was changed and had my hair dried – which can take quite a while when not using a time phase to speed that up too.  I did do that tonight, though, and sped up my Jacuzzi session too; so it’s much earlier than it would have been had I done everything in real time tonight.  I’m also exhausted; so let’s wrap this up.

My Christmas song pick for tonight is the Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix; and they are still one of my favorite a Capella groups again this year.  I hope you’ll still enjoy their music as much as I do!



Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!