Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 3, 2020

Ehlana's and Ethan's Journals - February 3, 2020


Ehlana:

Happy belated seventy-sixth birthday, Grandma!

Ethan and I skipped a note on that yesterday, but that wasn’t because we didn’t notice – it was because Grandma and Grandpa were having a special birthday weekend holiday while Mom was away too; so we didn’t really get much of a chance to talk with them – though we had sent gifts along with our grandparents for their birthdays and other holidays while they’re gone.

Our weather today was a mix of warm and cold, but the warm was still here earlier and through the morning; and then it started to get colder into the afternoon.  That was why Ethan and I played at the lab and archives after school – though we’d originally planned to bike with our friends again today instead of getting back to our research.  We were okay with that, so while we would have been happy with a play day too; it was nice to be back in the lab again.  I don’t have anything exciting to report from my research, but we got a lot of work done; headed home on-time for dinner with Mom and Dad; and then we studied or worked all evening in the office.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us, but our time-phasing was short because Dad needed access to the internet for a lot of his research and work tonight.

That’s translated into another late night for us, so I’ll wrap up this report now; put my toys away; and get some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; live from the hidden home of the Magi of the Light!

***
Ethan:

I’m a guy, so talking football and the Super Bowl kept me busy at school, but I kept my sports-cynicism to myself; and didn’t offer my theatre-opinions to my friends.  While another biking day would have been great, the guy-talk made it easier for me to be happy with the archives work-time instead, and while I had fun with some mental musings about Magi Masters in ancient times having to deal with similar social issues related to sports; I did not try to research whether there is anything written in the archives about that sort of thing.

I got a lot done on my archives work today; and thought that we did pretty well to get home on-time for dinner too.  The studying tonight was productive too, but since we didn’t do much time-phasing; we’ll also have less time for our naps.  The colder weather is back for a few days, so we may do extra work again this week, but I’ll let you know how that goes; since our friends might talk us into some snow play time instead if we actually get enough snow for that to be an option.

That’s all I have for tonight, though, and I really do need to get some sleep; so I’m out of here.

May the Magi Force be with you!