Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - April 4, 2019


Ethan:

Other than school; we pretty much had a play day around here.  We played with our friends after school – including biking and park play time; we kept Naomi and Aiden for dinner with Mom and Dad; and then we played at the Inn after that for a couple of hours.  Mom and Ehlana opted for Jacuzzi time tonight after we got home instead of studying and working in the office with Dad; so I went with a shower and an early bedtime – which I’m going to get to right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I loved the biking and park play time; and needed the soak in my Jacuzzi because of the outdoor entertainment – even though the girls stayed off of the muddiest trails at the park that some of the boys went on without care for how dirty they got.  It isn’t getting dirty that I have a problem with – it’s cleaning my bike that I don’t like; and I really don’t like riding my bike when it’s covered in mud and grime.  Then again; I’d have needed to shower before game night if I’d gotten really dirty too instead of just washing up a bit; so that worked out for me too.

Bath time isn’t a very exciting topic to write about – at least at my age; so let’s move on.

The only other news I want to add for tonight is that Cassie is getting everything set up this week for her summer session classes – including scheduling all of the equivalency exams she needs to write so that she’ll be able to jump to second-semester classes for her sophomore year this summer.  Doing that will have her starting her Junior- third – year in August for the fall session; and she needs to get that done to have any realistic chance of getting her PhD done in five years.  Sure, she could do that right now if they’d let her, but not without drawing unwanted attention – and other problems; and even doing her college education this way is going to get enough attention without making the impossible happen.

My point for that note is just to recognize that Cassie is working on that; and she is going to be very busy for the rest of this school term with that extra work – even if there won’t be all that much studying involved in getting ready for those exams.

Compared to that; things will be quiet around here between now and Easter, but considering how this week and month started for Cassie and Rowen; I’d say that’s something to look forward to instead of a problem.

I want to get back to enjoying my soak in the Jacuzzi now; so that’s all for tonight – at least for this report.  I’m going to soak for a while longer; maybe do some reading; and then, eventually get some sleep.

This has been a good day; I’m happy; and that’s the most-important news for tonight.  Even junior Magi Masters need to remember that now and then – and we really do have many more good days than bad; so we truly are blessed and need to always be grateful.

Right now; I’m going to be grateful for hot, bubbly water; so I’m out of here!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!