Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - April 27, 2019


Ethan:

Let’s start this update with the news that I spent a fair bit of time cuddling with Naomi last night while we watched our movies.  We had fun with that; and will be glad when we get past this stage where everyone wants to make fun of us – whether because they think we’re adorable or, in my case, because girls are supposed to be gross at my age; and I’m getting germs or some other infection on a regular basis from spending so much time with Ehlana and Naomi.

All that matters for us is that we had a good night; more fun this morning with Tai Chi by the river and breakfast on the sunroom; and then Naomi and Aiden eventually were able to escape while Ehlana and I were drafted for a spring clean-up chores day.  While we worked for a lot of the day, we had fun with Mom and Dad; and they set us free with time to play with our friends on our bikes and at the park for a while before dinner – and we went with pizzeria pizza for that meal.  There was more play time and a walk with Silkie after dinner; and now we’re having a quiet night at home and early bedtime because we’re all tired after staying up late last night and working and playing hard today.

I’ve finished the bath I needed to get cleaned up, but Ehlana’s still soaking in her Jacuzzi; so I’m just going to call it a night and get to sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan loves Jacuzzis too – he’s just too cool to admit that; and rarely uses my tub.  I’m so glad that he doesn’t take that same sort of stand with Naomi – especially since she’d likely have a problem with it if he tried to act like the other guys our age! ;^)

He has covered the news highlights of the day, and I don’t have any updates from Cassie yet tonight; so I’ll just wrap this up and get back to my Jacuzzi time.

Our day may not have been as exciting as Cassie’s while she’s entertaining our cousins, but we’ve still had fun; and even messy yard chores can make for happy memories if you’re sharing the work with people you love.

Speaking of love – have I mentioned that I love my Jacuzzi lately?

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!