Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - April 23, 2019


Ethan:

Take yesterday – without Earth Day; keep the lab, dinner, and work or studying evening; and that covers the news for today.

I’m just as tired now because we worked a bit harder today too; so that’s it for me; and I’m going to get some sleep now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

There really isn’t news to write about from home; so I’ll only add a bit of news from Cassie; and then call it a night too.

On the school front, Cassie’s continuing her long days with extra exams; and also getting ready for her second-semester finals.  She’s also working on a surprise for Jaimie and Kaitlyn, and if all goes well; they’ll be spending the weekend with Cassie, Michael, Rowen, and Tim.  Our aunt, uncle, and cousins only live about an hour and a half away from Cassie’s townhouse, so they’d talked about doing a weekend visit; but hadn’t gotten around to it yet – which is why Cassie’s putting this surprise together for them.  I’ll have more on that story this weekend; and I hope that they work that out and have fun – while wishing that we could be there too!  I also don’t know how Cassie will manage to add that extra play time into her schedule, but she always finds a way; so I’ve no doubt that she’ll do it.

That’s all for me; so I’m out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!