Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - April 28, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had a good day.  The highlight of the morning was Bryn Jennings’ introduction to our community at church; Ehlana and I had a play afternoon with Naomi, Aiden, and some of our friends; and then we’ve had a quiet evening at home with only a bit of work and studying; some television and cuddle time with Mom and Dad; and now an early bedtime.

Now it’s time to get to the sleeping part of my day; so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m ready to get some sleep too; so let’s just add a quick Cassie update; and then I’ll call it a night.

Cassie and Michael took Jaimie and Kaitlyn to Serena’s ballgame on Friday night; Jaimie had some bonus fun thanks to a guy that didn’t know she’s only thirteen until Cassie pointed that out in a ‘keep your hands off of my cousin’ sort of way.  On Saturday, they did some shopping in the morning; Jaimie and Kaitlyn went along for the afternoon study session; they went out for dinner and a movie; and then wrapped up their day with some girl chat time after Michael and Tim were sent home for the night.  They went to church this morning; Michael and Cassie took Jaimie and Kaitlyn half-way home; and met Uncle Blaine, Aunt Alison, and Jayden for lunch and a visit before they needed to head back to college for a bonus study session that was all about prepping for their final exams.

There may or may not be a make-up roommate swap and sleepover because they couldn’t do that last night while Cassie and Rowen had company, but I won’t go there; since I’m too-young; and don’t want to take my thoughts anywhere that might distract me from sleeping.

That’s also all I have for tonight; so I’m out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!