Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 1, 2015



It’s October already!  How time flies when you’re having fun – and even when you’re using a lot of time phases to help out with having a bit more of it!

I did that again tonight; and not only to do my work and studying.  That’s going to let me get to sleep in decent time; but also wore me out.  The good news is that part of my time phasing tonight included a fairly serious make-out session with Michael while we skipped game night.

Yes, we really did do our homework too.  We just didn’t mention that we did that in about two minutes of real time; our music practice was maybe three or four minutes; and my family business work and language studies covered about another hour of the two and a half hours we had available while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the Inn and Michael was here.  The rest of our evening until they got home again was definitely teen-rated entertainment; and way, way overdue! ;^)

That’s not all of the news from today, but it’s all that really matters to me today; and I can cover the other top news of the day – that Mom’s sunroom anniversary gift is finished – with my next update.  Mom wasn’t allowed any sneak peeks today anyway; so it’s only fair that I write about her best anniversary gift ever so far on their big day instead of tonight.

I need to be up early because Ethan, Ehlana, and I are giving Mom and Dad the morning off from cooking breakfast; and we definitely want enough time to check out the new sunroom too before I need to go to school.  Add in the away football game we have tomorrow night; and one other little surprise for Mom; and I’m going to need all of the sleep I can get.

There was a rest of my day; but let’s do the micro-recap for that.  Tai Chi; breakfast; school; cheerleading practice; help out with the dinner shift at the Inn; a Magi lesson with Michael and Mom after the skipped game night and play time with him; and then I wrapped things up with my abbreviated bedtime computing that included this update.

That isn’t technically quite past-tense yet, but will be in a moment; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!