Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 8, 2015



We’re getting a dash or two of rain tonight, but the weather was nice for most of the day; and the rain should move on by tomorrow afternoon – in time for our football game tomorrow night.

It’s been another really busy day for me, and I’m going to need all of the nap time I can get to be ready for the weekend; so this is going to be another short update.

I had a standard weekday morning at home; school was good; and cheerleading practice was short-enough that Rowen and I got a bit of our homework done while waiting for Michael and Tim to be done with their football for the day.  Michael and I went to the Inn from the school; jumped in to help out with the dinner rush; and kept busy through until the start of game night – including getting our homework done and grabbing something to eat along with all of the work.  Game night was fun, but to be honest; I’d have rather been here at home and spending that time with Michael instead – I mean getting an early start on all of the work I needed to do tonight! ;^)

Here in the real world, that study and work time didn’t start until after ten o’clock; and it was eleven-thirty by the time I was finished my Magi lesson with Mom, helped with getting the twins into bed, and came up to my room to get started on my ‘real’ studies and family business work.  I chose to have a no-time-phase night; so the trade-off is less power drain and less sleep.  That seemed like a good idea at the time; but I’ll probably feel differently about that by morning – in a couple of hours or so.  It’s a good thing that I’m usually a morning person; or I’d be a bear every morning I only get two or three hours of down time!

I am ready to be in nap mode now, though, so that’s it for now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!