Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 7, 2015



It’s been another beautiful fall day, and while I haven’t spent much time outdoors; I have enjoyed the fresh air when I had time to do that between school, cheerleading practice, and my work night here at home.  Breakfast and dinner in the sunroom was pretty good too; and I love the new room as much as Mom does – even if I don’t get to spend as much time there yet as she can while I’m away at school.  She’s working out there when she can now instead of the office; though we all worked in the office tonight – as we’ll likely keep doing when working and studying together.

Tai Chi by the river was nice and a bit warmer; Michael stayed for that breakfast in the sunroom; and then I had a fairly standard day at school.  Cheerleading practice had a bit of bonus fun today as we started working on our routines for the Halloween weekend game; and I think that’s going to be my favorite routine of the season so far if it turns out to be as good as we hope it will.  That game is still a few weeks away, though; and we still have lots to get done before we’ll be ready for it.  We are pretty much ready for our next game already; which is why we’re working ahead.  I’m glad that everyone wants to do that; since I expect that we’ll all be getting a lot busier the closer we get to Halloween – especially when we also have the fall festival coming up in a week and a half too.

While it’s been a work day for Michael, Tim, Rowen, and me; Rowen and I stayed after our cheerleading practice ended and did a bit of homework while waiting for Michael and Tim to be finished their football practice.  We didn’t get a lot done, but it was nice to enjoy the warm weather for a bit and then I was glad to have the walk time with Michael before kissing him goodnight and leaving him at the Inn to help out with the dinner rush that was already beginning by then.  Dinner was nearly ready at home by the time I got there; and having that second meal of the day in the sunroom was great.  I helped with the clean-up after we ate; and then it was time to get to work in the office.

Fast-forward through a time-phased work and study session for five; and I’m now in the tub enjoying some Jacuzzi time before heading to bed early – compared to most nights for me.  I’ve multi-tasked a bit of the bedtime computing that I didn’t get finished in the office before Mom sent all of us up to bed; but I’m also going to wrap this up now and enjoy the rest of my bath time without the extra multi-tasking.  Getting to bed early is going to be nice; but I’m nearly as tired out as I was last night thanks to the time-phase effort.  We’ve got game night tomorrow night and a work weekend to look forward to ahead of the fall festival weekend; so I’ll take the extra down time when I can get it.

Now that I’m thinking about that work ahead of the upcoming play weekend; maybe I should add a bit more to my nightly workload too and take more time off for those fun weekends this month.  That doesn’t sound as fun as a bit of daydreaming I was doing earlier that involved Michal and me skipping game night again tomorrow for some quality make-out time; but I’ll guess that the extra work is more likely to happen despite the fact that I’d rather be making more time to have fun with Michael instead.

I can dream about that play time with Michael, though, and can multi-task that for the rest of my tub time instead of working on my computer and this report; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!