Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 19, 2015



Happy 18th Birthday, Chris!

We sent a gift, and I hope he’s had a good day; but my cousin’s birthday didn’t involve me in any way.  It’s his first as a collegian, though, so I’ll guess that he’s had an interesting day with his new college friends.

Here at home, I was up early to see Dad off to the city; had a second micro-nap with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana once he was on the road; and then we got up and going on our own day.  Tai Chi, breakfast in the sunroom, and my usual school day morning routine was only slightly rushed to give me time to walk over to Grandma and Grandpa’s house so that I could say goodbye to them.  They were up, had the minivan packed, and were nearly ready to leave for the airport by then; so we had a nice little visit before I continued on to school and they got ready to make a couple of stops to say goodbye to the rest of their grandkids on their way out of town.

My school day was fairly uneventful; cheerleading practice was great because we had the temperature around eighty by then; and Michael came home with me for dinner tonight so that we could help Mom with Ethan and Ehlana.  Mom had dinner nearly ready by the time we got there after our practices; we ate at the table in the sunroom, and once we’d finished the clean-up; Michael and I did our homework and had a music practice in my room and the lounge while Mom did some work in the office.  Ethan and Ehlana were with us for that and some follow-up play time; Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me at nine; we took care of getting the twins into bed for the night after that; and then Michael and I wrapped up our evening with a minor make-out session in the lounge before he went home.

I still had all of my bedtime studies and family business work to do after that, but didn’t want to stay up half the night to do it; so I used a time phase to blast through all of it and still be able to get to this update before midnight.  Using a time-phase after a long day and not much sleep over the past few days has worn me out; so I’m really going to need that extra sleep.

Mom’s decided to go to the city for a five-star sleepover with Dad tomorrow too, and while Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne are going to take care of Ethan and Ehlana while I’m busy with school and my usual three practices; the three of us will be staying overnight with them.  Yes, we could have stayed here, but Aunt Leanne apparently believes that we’re way overdue for a sleepover at her house, and the twins want to do that too; so my next update will be coming to you live from the Carrington’s house tomorrow night.

Right now, ‘live’ would not be how I’d describe myself, and I’m past-ready for the sleeping part of my day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!