Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 27, 2015



It’s rained on and off all day around here; that made for a mostly-indoor day; and this is going to be a short update because I’m exhausted.

Tai Chi and breakfast were indoors; so was a fairly uneventful school day; and when I wasn’t studying or working, I was busy with Cheerleading, band, and teen praise team practices.  I was at Michael’s for dinner; we didn’t get around to our homework until after we got back from the church; and we blasted through a music practice that was mostly for the seniors’ Halloween party on Thursday afternoon.

We made a bit of time for a very minor make-out session; had a visit with his parents and Rebecca before I went home; and then it was time for my Magi lesson.  That took until a bit after eleven, I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed while Mom and Dad both continued to work in the office; and then I came up to my room to get changed and in bed with Mandy and my computer.  It’s been all work and archive studying since then; and less fun as the hours have passed and I’ve gotten worn down.

That’s why I’m very glad that tomorrow is our part-time job work day so that I can hopefully get all of this late-night work and studying out of the way early – and get to bed in decent time too.  I’ll need that down time too with everything we have on the go from Thursday to Sunday, and while I don’t have time for much more than a nap now; I’m ready for that too.  We only have four more sleeps to Halloween, and I’m not planning on going as a Zombie; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!