Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 28, 2015



It’s still early as I write this, thanks to some quality time phasing to get all of my work done tonight.  I even time phased my soak in the Jacuzzi; and plan on heading off to dreamland as soon as I’m finished with the news of the day.

Tai Chi was by the river and chilly; breakfast was warmer in the sunroom; and my day at school was busy.  Except for having dinner and helping with the clean-up; it’s been all work and studying tonight – and Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, and I got a lot done while in my time phase.  That works for me because I’ll likely be able to take it a bit easier tomorrow night; and take the weekend off.

That little blurb doesn’t come close to covering everything that’s gone on today, but all I want right now is a good night of sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!