Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 25, 2015



Tai Chi by the river was chilly this morning.  Breakfast at Michael’s was great; and church and Sunday school rounded out a really good morning.  I worked pretty much all of the time after that, starting at the Inn; and ending just moments ago when I wrapped up the last of my family business work before moving on to this update.  The Inn was packed for lunch and both dinner buffets, and Michael and I spent our break time doing our weekend homework; so I really do feel as though I’ve worked non-stop without any real breaks.

While I was busy at the Inn, I missed an office work afternoon at home for Mom and Dad; and Ethan and Ehlana got to spend the day playing with Naomi and Aiden instead of being stuck indoors all day.  Dad had a lot to get done for work next week after being in the city last week; and Mom always has more work that she can be doing.  I can relate to that; but I got a lot done tonight too – including wrapping up my current language study time so that I can take the week off from that; and be ready for the language I’ll be studying in November and December.

I stayed until the Inn closed for the night; walked home with Michael and his parents because Rebecca had been set free early after being up late with Jenny on Saturday night.  Okay, she had a bit of alone time with Lucas too before he headed home, but since they get even fewer chances for that than Michael and I do; I’m just happy for her – and was good with staying and helping so that she could go home a bit early.  I did the goodnight hugs and kisses with Michael at his house; came home to mine; and did my Magi lesson with Mom while Ethan and Ehlana wrapped up their college studies for the evening.  I had some chat time with each of them after that while tucking them in for the night; and then it was time to get changed, in bed, and working on my computer.

That was too many hours ago; I’m beat; and it’s time to get some rest now.  We could take a look at the week ahead too, but Halloween is next week; so we don’t really need to go there when it’ll feel like nearly everything we’re doing will be holiday-themed.

Oh wait, I do have a bit of news on that.  Ehlana and Naomi are going to be ‘Shimmer and Shine’ this year – the new Disney Genies on the block that are very popular with the kids around here – and everywhere else.  Ethan and Aiden didn’t want to be left out on that, and while I’m not sure how well it’ll work out for them; they’re going to dress-up as Shimmer and Shine’s magic carpet – or maybe carpets.  They’re still working on that with the Moms.  One way or the other, they’re sure to be an adorable quartet!

That also reminds me that Michael and I are past-due to get our costumes worked out for next weekend; so we’ll need to get that done over the next couple of days.  We should have dressed up for the dance on Friday and didn’t; but we’ll definitely want to do something for the party at school on Friday – even if we don’t do anything on Saturday.

Okay, it really is time to crash now, so that’s it for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!