Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 9, 2015



It’s that time of the week again, but we’ve had a very long day; so this is going to be a short football report.

We were on the road in Ridgeway; the guys won fourteen-to-nine; and Tim had our only two touchdowns tonight.  Our team only gave up two turnovers, and Ridgeway only managed three field goals; but that was mostly thanks to a really good defensive effort from Michael, Tim, Lucas, and a few other guys.  They collectively saved us from giving up a lot more turnovers; but it also meant we punted a lot tonight too.  Jason missed three field goal attempts, but they were all long shots; so let’s not give him a hard time about that.

I can give him a hard time over blasting his team mates after the game despite the close win for playing so badly because it wasn’t deserved by any of the guys he ranted on in the locker room.  That isn’t to say that there weren’t a lot of mistakes, because there were; but he was definitely blasting the wrong guys from what Michael and Tim told us tonight after we were home again.  Captain J.J. is not my favorite football player tonight; so it’s a good thing that I didn’t spend any time hanging out with him after the game – or after we were home and finished with putting the gear away at school.

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I did get together for a short visit and snack break at Tim’s house once we were set free from the school, but it was already late by then; so Rowen and I mostly let Tim and Michael vent for a while; and then we took our boyfriends home with us for a bit of alone time before we all needed to get to bed for the night.  I brought Michael home with me; we had a very minor make-out session in the living room; and then I came up to my room after seeing him out and on his way home.  We didn’t see Rowen and Tim outside; so I have no idea whether they wrapped up their alone time at Rowen’s house before or after Michael went home – though I’d guess it was after; since they don’t have to be up quite as early as we will be for Tai Chi by the river.

The rest of my day was fairly normal, and I don’t really have anything newsworthy to report from school or the work and studying I’ve been doing since climbing into bed with Mandy tonight.  That computer work has kept me awake longer than I should have been, though; so I’m going to wrap this up and get what sleep I can before it’ll be time to get going again – and I’ll be busy with an all-day yard work adventure.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!