Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 6, 2015



We had a good morning; the weather was nice today; and I was indoors more than out so didn’t get to enjoy the warm very much.

I’ve managed to get everything on my schedule finished today, but it’s really late now; and this is going to be a very short update.

Dinner at Michael’s was a highlight of the day for me thanks to another amazing, experimental dish that I really, really loved.  A bit of alone time with Michael shortly before I came home for the night was fun too; though only mildly spicy due to time constraints by the time we had our homework finished.

The rest of my day was filled with our Day Two classes; noon cheerleading; after-school band practice; and our teen praise team practice after dinner.  The studying and minor make-out time followed that third practice; and then I went home to get started on the rest of my studying and work.  From Mom’s Magi lesson with me through to this update was all fairly standard weeknight fare; but there was a lot of it to do tonight.  I opted to do all of that without another time phase; though I would have ended up just as tired either way.  I don’t want to go there either, since my only thoughts are about sleeping and not thinking at all for a while.  I can do that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!