Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 15, 2015



The fun is going to kick up a few dozen notches by morning, and I’m going to make this quick so I can have a nap before it’ll be time to get started on what’ll feel like a three-day weekend for every kid and teen in town.

Michael and I had some fun tonight thanks to skipping game night at the Inn and spending that time at my house instead; and that’s my top news of the day too.

That isn’t the top news around town, and I’ve basically ignored the festival set-up going on at the park for the past few days – though Michael and I did swing by the park to take a look on our way between the Inn and my house once we were set free after the dinner rush.  There were lots of kids and teens hanging out there after school while the set-up has been going on for the rides, tents, and booths; but I’ve just been too busy to pay attention to any of that.  I didn’t really have time for the visit tonight either; but we didn’t want to be the only teens in town to not even check out the action even once before going to the park for the opening of the festival tomorrow.

I really do want to get some sleep; so here’s the full update for today in micro-report format.

Tai Chi by the river, breakfast in the sunroom, and the rest of my morning was normal.  School was good, but we were actually given a bit more homework than usual thanks to a couple of new projects.  Cheerleading practice was fairly light; so I had time to do a bit of that homework with Rowen while we enjoyed the nice weather for a while and waited for Michael and Tim to finish their football practice.  Michael and I moved on from the school to help out with the dinner rush at the Inn – and they were quite busy thanks to all of the extra customers wanting food breaks while working at the park.

We were set free once the clean-up work was done; did that visit to the park; and then we came up to my room and the lounge to get started on our homework.  That was boring; the make-out session was great; and Mom’s Magi lesson with us after she and Dad got home with the twins from the Inn was pretty good.  Michael went home after that; I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed; and then I came back up to my room to get ready for bed too and then start in on the rest of my studies and family business work.  Three and a half hours later, I’m done the work; and will be able to take most of the weekend off except for must-do work that comes up between now and Sunday night.

That’s a good thing, since I’m going to be too busy with the family and friends fun over the next few days – if I’m not so tired that I just sleep half the time.

No, that isn’t really going to happen; so let’s wrap this up and I’ll get started on my nap time.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!