Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 10, 2015



While the day started out fairly cool with temperatures dipping into the mid-forties; we mostly had a nice day for our fall clean-up adventures in yard work.

I won’t bore you with the details, and we’ll have more work ahead as we move deeper into fall over the next month or so; but we still had a pretty good day despite all of the not-so-fun and occasionally gross work.  Spending the time with Dad was a big part of that fun; though I wish that we could have a few more chances to hang out together when we aren’t working.  Sometimes it seems as though that’s all we do when we’re together – either doing chores or working in the office.  Let’s just add that one to the list of things I’d like to do; and won’t have time for in our current schedules.

The yard work took up most of my day, but I did get to play after that – or after we’d had dinner in the sunroom and then cleaned up.  We didn’t stop working until six-thirty, so it was eight o’clock by then; and I still needed to grab a shower and get cleaned up before getting around to that play time.  I was appropriately clean and beautiful by the time Michael came over after being set free from the Inn; Ethan, Ehlana, and I had a movie, snacks, and drinks ready to go; and we all sat down to watch the Halloween flick while enjoying some quality cuddle time together.  That first movie was all about some time with the twins; and then we took an intermission when it was time for them to be tucked in for the night.  The second Halloween movie was teen-rated; and so was the cuddle time for Michael and me.

Our make-out time was the highlight of the day for both of us, and while I’m not going to include all of the details for that either; it isn’t because it would be boring! ;^)

Michael stayed until one o’clock, and while we were very tempted to go for another sofa sleepover; we decided not to risk doing that too often and messing things up so that we can’t get away with them when we really want to have them – like during the holidays.  We are overdue for a teen sleepover, though; so maybe we’ll work on that for sometime later this month.  Yeah, I have no idea when we’ll have time for that either; but we’re way behind on teen time with our friends too – or at least spending time with them that isn’t during school, practices, or football games.  It’s really tough having to pick and choose – especially when spending time like that with our friends means giving up some Michael and me alone time.

Moving this update along, I saw Michael out and watched him walk home at one; came back up to my room and got ready for bed; and have been working on my computer since then.  I was tempted to just do the basic computer checks and this update, but really want to get ahead on my studies; so I spent an hour on that and another hour doing family business work.  I time-phased most of that; so it isn’t as late as it would have been if I’d worked in normal time; but that has used up pretty much all of my energy reserves for the day.

Another busy Sunday is just hours away, so I’d better get all of the sleep I can to be ready for it – especially when I’ll be helping out at the Inn and have a lot of work and studying on my schedule for tomorrow night too.  I guess that sounds fairly boring, but we are going to have some fun weekends ahead between now and Halloween; and I don’t expect every day and weekend to be nothing but non-stop fun and excitement.  It is really great that even our ‘normal’ days around here are still really good, though; and that’s something that I’m grateful for every day.

I’m also going to be very grateful to get some sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!