Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - October 22, 2015



It’s late, and I have a very long day coming up; so this is going to be a quick update.

First, I’ve managed to stay awake this late despite being worn out; and I needed to do that because I won’t have time to do any work tomorrow night.

Okay, we’ve had another really nice day despite the fact that they were calling for rain.  We’re getting some of that now as I write this; but I’m okay with it raining at night pretty much anytime – especially since we don’t have any fall camping plans or anything to be rained out.  Tai Chi by the river, breakfast in the sunroom, and my school day were all really good.  Cheerleading practice was fun too; with the girl chat that was mixed in with the work the highlight of that time with my friends.  To be honest, I haven’t even really thought about it at all this week, but our school Halloween dance is tomorrow night after the game; and some of the girls had a lot to talk about for the teen drama going on around the dance – including Jenny’s own contribution to that cause.  She wasn’t sure yet whether her new boyfriend would make it to the dance or not after his own football game, but she was hopeful; and considers the challenge a bit of a test for Peter.

That might not be fair for him, but if Mr. Gallagher wants to seriously impress her; he’ll make an appearance at the dance – even if he doesn’t get to the dance until the very last dance of the night.

After cheerleading practice, Rowen and I had time for a bonus chat while we waited for the boys; we did a bit of our homework; and then I headed to the Inn with Michael in time to join the work already in progress for the small dinner rush.  We worked; did our homework while having dinner; worked some more; and then had fun at game night with our families and friends.  We didn’t win the junior title, but our Moms did; so Miranda was a very happy camper when we headed home at a bit after ten o’clock.

It was time to get back to work then; starting with my Magi lesson with Mom.  Ethan and Ehlana did some college studying while we did that; we all headed up to bed after that; and Mom and I spent some time getting my brother and sister tucked in before heading off to our own rooms for the night.  I’ve already mentioned the late work and study thing, and don’t have anything particularly interesting to report from any of that; so let’s just call it a night and I’ll get some sleep.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!