Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Casske's Journal - September 14, 2014



Michael came over to Rowen’s house for Tai Chi; breakfast with the Emersons was awesome; and we had a good morning at church.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I did the overnight report with Mom and Dad during lunch; and they not-so-suspiciously had absolutely nothing kid-rated to tell us about their night while we were away having fun with our friends.

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I did our homework this afternoon while Michael was on an extended break so that he could do that; and then he and I spent the rest of the day helping out with the dinner buffets.  Mom, Dad, and the twins came to the late buffet with most of our home town family, but I kept working instead of having dinner with them; and I stayed until the clean-up was well underway.

When I got home, I did the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana; Mom spent an hour working with me on transmutation; and then I spent some quality time with my Jacuzzi while multi-tasking my studies, work and nightly computer checks.  I did all of that in a time-phase; which is why I can be writing this by shortly after eleven even with getting all of that work finished.  That use of power has drained me quite a bit, though; so I really need to keep this short and get some sleep.

With that in mind, and because I’ll need to be up early to see Dad off on his trip to the city, I’ll do a college teen update tomorrow night; and there isn’t really anything else all that noteworthy to report for today anyway.  Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!