Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 22, 2014



Let’s start this update with the finalized travel weekend plans that Mom and Dad have set up for us; since that’s the best news I had today.

We’re going to get up very early Saturday morning; drive to Granite Park; and help Jaimie to celebrate her ninth birthday.  After spending the day with her – and the rest of our family and some of her friends – we’re going to stay overnight at a hotel; and then head for Crystal Springs in the morning so that we can celebrate Valerie Malloy’s second birthday with Terry, Angela, and their family and friends.  The very best part of that news was finding out that Michael was getting the weekend off so that he can go along with us – sort of an early birthday gift from his parents.

Before you take that train of thought too far, though; I’ll mention right now that Michael and Ethan will be in one room while Ehlana and I are in another one for the hotel sleepover part of the adventure.  The happy birthday make-out session will have to wait for Sunday or Monday night.

It’s been a really long day; so I’d better not go there and just get this written so that I can move on to nap time.

While the weekend trip news was awesome; we packed a fair bit of fun into our day – including a bit of minor make-out time for Michael and me before I went home from spending the evening at his house.  It was a cool morning for Tai Chi by the river, but we just dressed warm; and will keep exercising by the river as long as we can.  The rest of my pre-school morning was standard issue with cereal for breakfast and the usual running around to grab a shower and get ready for the day.  We’re pretty much into the daily routine at school, and while there isn’t anything exciting to report from our classes; we are getting into a round of tests and quizzes now that we have a few weeks of lessons under out collective belts.

A nice weather day meant football at lunchtime for the guys and sitting out on the bleachers to watch them for the girls.  While I’m not going to get into any major football discussions today; I will report that our guys didn’t take any heat today from anyone after losing the game last Friday.  I can also report that they put in extra work at practice because Coach Robinson was not happy with our lack of defense even if he was fired up about how well our offense is doing.  I won’t be doing daily updates on how that goes; so we’ll find out on Friday night whether the changes they’re making will help or not.

For our cheerleading practice, Dani had us work on a new half-time routine for the game; and we’re having lots of fun doing that.  YouTube is a great resource for coming up with new ideas, and while I’m not doing much of that side of the work; Dani is getting me to mix the music on my computer to get the tracks for our routines.  As always, we were finished our practice first, so Rowen and I sat in the bleachers and watched the rest of the football practice while doing a bit of homework and chatting with some of the other girlfriends.

I went home with Michael for dinner; had fun with Rebecca and their parents while enjoying another experimental entree; and then it was teen clean-up time before we moved on to get our homework out of the way.  Once the real work was out of the way, Michael and I had a long music practice for music class, band, and the teen praise team; and then we wrapped up our evening with that minor make-out session in his room before I really needed to get home.

He was heading off to bed after that, but my night still had a long way to go – starting with getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  Mom and I did a long Magi lesson after that doing a time-phase experiment; and I’ve been in bed and working on my computer since coming up to my room after that – and a little bedtime visit with Mom and Dad to talk about those weekend plans.  The language and archives studies took two hours to finish; and then I spent another hour and a half on the family business.  That was all a lot of work and not particularly exciting; so that’s all I have for tonight.

My Tuesday is going to be even busier, and it will be starting in just a few hours; so it’s time to go into nap mode while I can.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!