Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** The first half of fall feels as though it is over as we move on from the annual fall festival, and that feels like a transition as some of our favorite grandparents head south for the winter; and Cassie and Michael head out on their fall work trip. Whether our adventures are at home or elsewhere, we are going to have a lot of fun through Halloween and on to Thanksgiving. We expect a few surprises to go along with everything we already have on our collective schedules, and hope that you will enjoy all of those stories; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 17, 2014



What a difference a day makes – and yet some things stay the same!

Last night, the micro-report was due to extreme fatigue.  Today, it’s because I really don’t have much to report.  Nothing noteworthy happened at school; cheerleading practice was uneventful; and I spent the rest of the evening working and studying at home except for a dinner break with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana.  Thanks to a little Magi-powered help; I’m also finished everything and ready to go to bed before ten o’clock!

Whatever will I do with all of that extra nap time?

Let’s find out!

May the Magi Force be with you!