Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 20, 2014



I’m going to start this update with the news that Rebecca is staying overnight at Lucas’ house for the first time.  That’s exciting for both of them, but as I think about it; I’m a little surprised that she hasn’t stayed out there before now when you consider how many sleepovers and camping nights he’s done with us since they started dating.

The special occasion for the sleepover tonight is actually Lucas’ birthday tomorrow; and Rebecca won’t be helping out at the Inn tomorrow – which is why I will be there instead; and Michael and I won’t be at Lucas’ party.  They’re having dinner at one of the buffets tomorrow as part of the fun; but other than taking a break in time for the cake and ice cream; Michael and I will miss out on that too.

Now that I think about it; my entire weekend is mostly about work.  Today it was yard and house chores between lunch and a late dinner; and tomorrow it’ll be helping out at the Inn for both the lunch and dinner rushes while Rebecca is busy.  I’ve done my studies and family business work tonight after climbing into bed with Mandy; and will do the same tomorrow night after getting home from the Inn.

The good news is that Michael, Tim, Rowen and I got together to watch a movie in the lounge tonight after Michael was finished at the Inn; so there was at least those couple of hours of fun.  That was actually another first.  Not the actual hanging out in the lounge – the first movie night the four of us have done by ourselves since school started three weeks ago.

Can you believe that?  Just how busy are we that there isn’t even time to hang out; watch a movie; and have fun with our best friends?

What’s also hard for me to believe is that I’m writing this and have come to the point yet again where there isn’t really anything else to add to the report.  I seriously doubt that will last much longer, but even though I don’t have a lot of amazing news to write about; I’m certainly not bored either.

I am tired now, so since there isn’t anything else to add tonight; I’m out of here.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!