Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 10, 2014



It rained off and on today, so Tai Chi was indoors; Michael stayed for breakfast; and then we eventually met up with Rowen and Rebecca and went to school.  There’s absolutely nothing news-worthy to report from our classes or lunch break, and though we had a pretty good day; it just wasn’t that exciting.  The boys had a bit more rain to deal with during their football practice, but Dani had us do our cheerleading practice indoors.  We were finished that fairly quickly today, so Rowen and I didn’t wait for the boys; since she wanted to put some time in at the store and Michael was going to be going straight to the Inn to help out there after his practice anyway.

While my friends were busy anyway, I made this a work night; and being able to apply a little Magi power to my studying and work allowed me to get a lot done.  My only work breaks were for dinner; to spend a little time with Ethan and Ehlana at their bedtime; and for Mom’s Magi lesson with me.  The rest of the time, I was in hyper-work mode; which is why I’m going to be sleeping before eleven o’clock tonight – if I wrap this up soon and get to that.

Oh, look at the time!  Gotta go!

May the Magi Force be with you!