Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 4, 2014



It’ll likely be another week or two before my schedule starts to settle down into a routine, but one thing that I’m sure of already is that I’m going to need to make some adjustments; or I’ll eventually burn out on a regular basis.

Then again, maybe I could use that to my advantage and have more sofa sleepovers with Michael without getting into trouble with our parents. ;^)

Before I get side-tracked thinking happy thoughts like that; let’s keep going with the update.  We’ve had another hot, beautiful day; and that started out great with Michael joining us both for Tai Chi and breakfast again before going home to get ready for school.  It definitely started to feel like a ‘normal’ school day now that we were doing our first schedule repeat; so there really isn’t much to report from the actual class work.  We had the usual lunch break with football scrimmage entertainment, and Rowen and I sat with some of the other cheerleaders and our collective group of girlfriends.

I have to tell you that we’re both finding that a bit strange being at the center of the group instead of on the edges.  Vanessa and Nora aren’t liking that at all, but we’re trying to keep that change as low-key as possible; and some of our friends are enjoying the hang-out time with the most popular older girls.  We’re getting the hottest gossip around school first too; though I’m not going to write about any of that tonight – I’m really tired and don’t want to go there right now.

That’s why I’m going to speed this up a bit too so that I can call it a night and get what nap time I can before needing to be up and going again in a few hours.  We had a good afternoon; our cheerleading and football practices were both light again as they will be every day before a game; and then I went on to the Inn ahead of Michael so that I could help out in the kitchen for a while before we had dinner and a study session with Rebecca before moving on to help out again and get the dining room ready for the first game night of the school year.  Mom and Dad brought Ethan and Ehlana to the Inn for the gaming; and Michael and I had the twins with us most of the evening while we played games.  Our families didn’t bring home either of the championships this week, but we did have a lot of fun; and then Michael and I were set free so that I could walk him home and do our goodnight hugs and kisses without the entire family watching on.

I went on to my house with Mom, Dad, and the twins when they caught up with us and we finished with more rounds of goodnight best wishes with the Stones and Carringtons.  Rowen wasn’t with them, but I did exchange waves and smiles with her while she was still out on her front porch with Tim after they’d taken a longer route home than Michael and I had.  We had some girl chat time on our computers after I came up to my room too; but I was busy for a while before getting to that.

My first job was to help Mom with Ethan and Ehlana while Dad got to work in the office; and then she did a long Healing lesson with me before sending me upstairs for the night.  I’ve been doing my studying, family business work, and nightly computer checks since then, and without really having any work days available now; I really am going to need to put the extra time in at the end of every day to keep up with everything.  Now I just need to figure out how to juggle my schedule on just a few hours of sleep a night.

That isn’t something I want to deal with working out right now either, and since there isn’t anything earth-shaking to report from my work or language studies tonight; I’m just going to turn this computer off and get started on my nap.  Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!