Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 11, 2014



I’ve been trying not to write about global events in my journal, but there’s a lot going on in the world; and the thirteenth anniversary of 9/11 has had a lot of people worried about terrorism.

Instead of getting into a political commentary that would surely get a lot of people mad if I actually wrote about my thoughts on current ‘western’ international policies; I’ll instead made a few points that relate to us locally.  The first, obvious fact about our little town is that it is not going to be on the top ten hit list for the Islamic State or any other terrorists.  If, by some wild twist of fate, a terrorist got lost and ended up in Witch Falls, should he or she decide to try anything; I’m fairly sure that the Magi in town – including four Magi Masters – can handle anything they try to throw at us.  So much of what I read during my nightly computer checks only proves that the terrorists behind 9/11 and other attacks have accomplished their goals – probably beyond their wildest dreams.

For the Magi of the Light reading this in my future, if the Ascension of the Light hasn’t happened yet, it is coming; so don’t waste time being afraid.  The good guys are going to win – and it won’t happen through the use of the air, sea, or land power of the armies of the world.  They’re all part of the problem; not the solution.  If you doubt me, you are reading this in my future – how well are things working out so far in Iraq, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Ukraine, and the dozens of other problem spots around the world from my today?  I’ll be happy to apologize if the Ascension of the Light hasn’t happened by whenever you’re reading this; and the world has somehow managed to find universal peace and harmony.

Okay, let’s move on to the daily life part of the update before I change my mind and go on that little diatribe that’s just bubbling up inside of me right now.

Tai Chi by the river this morning was positively chilly by comparison; and I’d really like our summer back now, thank-you very much.  If the forecast ends up being accurate for tomorrow; I’ll be wishing that even more by game time.  We could have rain and temperatures as low as the upper-forties.  Vanessa and Nora may be thanking Rowen and me by next week if we don’t start getting any nice-weather game days.

It was sunny today, but definitely felt more like fall than summer.  Dani had us do our lunchtime cheerleading workout outdoors; but I didn’t really spend much more time outside because Rowen and I did our homework at the computer store after school while the boys were busy; and then Michael and I were at the Inn for dinner and game night.  I helped out in the kitchen while Michael needed to do his homework; we had dinner together along with Rebecca; and then Michael and I won the junior championship tonight.

I went home with Mom, Dad, and the twins right after the gaming was over; and have pretty much been busy since then.  Mom did my Magi lesson first because Ethan and Ehlana wanted to do some work on their college courses before going to bed.  I took care of getting them tucked in for the night while Mom and Dad both kept working in the office; and I’ve spent the last three and a half hours working on my computer while cuddling in bed with Mandy.

It’s going on two-thirty now, and we’re going to have a long day including the travel time to Meadowvale and back for the game; so I’ll just wrap this up now and be grateful for the extra half-hour or so of downtime.

May the Magi Force be with you!

P.S. There really are serious dangers in the world, and I know that personally on a level that no ‘normal’ people would even believe; but I’d also like to point out that there were no terrorist attacks in Witch Falls today – or anywhere in America, Europe, or any of the ‘power’ countries of the world.  All of that fear and worry time could have been put to much better use – not to mention all of the money and resources being devoted to ‘keeping us safe’.
***
Sorry – a bit of that diatribe apparently escaped anyway!
;^)