Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cassie's Journal - September 24, 2014



The fall school routine is getting settled; and work night Wednesday is also apparently going to be my chance each week for an early bedtime.  That’s a really good thing after only getting a couple of hours of down time last night.

It’s been raining off and on this afternoon and evening, so having a work night has been convenient for that too – though the guys would have preferred to stay dry during their football practice.  I’m so glad that we have the option of doing our cheerleading practices indoors!

Since Michael, Tim, and Rowen were all busy after our cheerleading or football practices, I went straight home from the school; and got to work in the office.  I actually made it home before Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana did, and since we didn’t have any company around; using a little Magi power to help with my homework, studies, and family business work was an option.

I haven’t really been writing much about the lab and what Ethan and Ehlana are doing there, though if you want all of the details; they’re available in the lab research archive.  Mom’s continuing to give them cover for being there with her work on the computer systems there, and while that isn’t just make-work; the real action is going on in the lab and Magi archives.  Ehlana is having fun with Uncle Adam in the lab; and Ethan is enjoying his play time with the books and everything else coming in to him from the archives that Grandpa Grant and Grandma Eleanor are shipping home – though they’re not currently on a trip right now.  They’re spending some time in the archives with him; and officially have part-time jobs there now.  Their next archive trip starts after the fall festival, and though that trip will only be until Thanksgiving; they’ll be gone for a couple of months during the winter.  That excursion coincidentally will be somewhere warm, but if I was planning those trips; I wouldn’t be picking Norway in January and February either.

I’m not in the loop for any of that right now, though I might get involved at the lab now and then – especially if I need to do that to spend time with the twins; but that probably won’t happen at least until after football season is over.  It is a little funny that my toddler brother and sister seem to have a more exciting life right now than I do between their work at the lab and their college education; but I’m okay with the fun I do get to have – especially with Michael, Rowen, and Tim.

Okay, other than while we were at school, I didn’t get to spend any time with them today while we all spent the evening working; but you know what I mean.  I’m good with getting to at least pretend to be a ‘normal’ teenager for a few more years before it’ll be time to do more.  I’ll leave the world-changing research and becoming the greatest historian and scholar ever to Ehlana and Ethan – even though most people will never know about them at all.

For me, right now, I’m going to put my computer away; go upstairs; and spend a little quality time in my Jacuzzi before getting a full night of rest for a change.  Since the twins are still studying; maybe they’ll even come and tuck me in for a change before going to bed too! ;^)

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!