Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cassie's Journal - November 6, 2013



The rain moved out of the area by this morning, but it didn’t warm up much today; and I was okay with being indoors most of the time – except for the walk to school and home again with a stop-off at Landry’s Auto for our homework session after school.

I don’t really even have all that much to report today either.  It was really nice to start the day with good morning kisses with Michael after missing out on that yesterday; Tai Chi was good too; and a prank-free morning was awesome.  Football fever officially rules the school now, though Marcie’s birthday and party tomorrow earned some attention with the Grade Eight girls today too.  There wasn’t anything else going on at school today worth mentioning – it mostly just felt like one of those mid-week days you just want to get through before starting the countdown to the weekend.

Our study session at Landry’s was fun, but Rowen advised me that she’d really like some more alone time with Tim.  They haven’t even had an opportunity to sneak any kisses at all in days now, and she’s starting to have some doubts about their future to go along with the super-shy that keeps her from taking matters into her own hands and explaining they way she wants things to be to Tim.  I didn’t bother suggesting to her that dating each other wasn’t translating into all that much alone time for Michael and me because she’d be thrilled right now to just be able to hold hands with Tim and share occasional kisses with him in public – not to mention having everyone know that he’s ‘her’ guy.

There isn’t much to write about for the rest of my night from the time I got home from Landry’s.  Ethan and Ehlana hung out with me in the office while I worked on the family business until dinnertime.  Mom had gone with a quick and easy meal, and after cleaning up; we were all in the office again for most of the evening.  Mom did Magi lessons with Ethan and Ehlana, and then with me.  I continued doing my work around that, and Dad did his homework until it was time to do the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana.  I came up to my room then; had a soak in my Jacuzzi; and finished all of my language and archive studies at the same time while using a time-phase to help speed things up a bit.

That allowed me to be ready for bed in time to tuck Ethan and Ehlana in after their baths; I did the goodnight hugs and kisses with Mom and Dad then too; and then went back into a time-phase to finish the last bits of family business and nightly computing I wanted to get done before going to sleep for the night – including this journal update.

It’s only a bit after ten o’clock now, but I put in the equivalent of nearly five hours of work while in time-phase; so I’ll even be able to take tomorrow night off if I don’t feel like staying up late after Marcie’s party.  I’ll also be fully re-charged by morning too; so that party should be a blast.  That really is all I have for tonight, so I’m going to wrap this up; drop the time-phase; and call it a night.  Eight solid hours of down time; here I come!

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!