Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Cassie's Journal - November 3, 2013



It’s after two, I’ve been working on my computer for three hours, and am ready to crash for the night; so let’s go with another micro-update.

Good morning kisses and Tai Chi with Michael was followed by breakfast at his house once I’d hit the shower and gotten ready for church.  The teens now have just three weeks to get ready for their Thanksgiving weekend service; and our class was put to work on sets and props for the skits they’ll be performing.  We had a long service today, so Michael needed to leave right away for the Inn; and I walked there with him before going home to have lunch with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana.  Since Michael and Tim had been away on Friday night, and Rowen and I had been busy with Ethan and Ehlana; we needed to have an afternoon study session while Michael was on his break.  We did that in the lounge; had time for a bit of video gaming with Ethan and Ehlana; and then I went to the Inn with Michael to help out during the buffet rush.

That was a long blast of work and fun, and then Michael and I had a bit of cuddle time at his house while having a chat with his parents before I went home in time for the bedtime story and snack with Ethan and Ehlana.  Mom did an elements lesson with me after the twins were tucked in for the night; and have been studying and working on my computer since coming up to my room after that.  I was going to do a college update tonight, but let’s cover that next time – I really just want to crash and get some sleep now; and there isn’t anything happening around the family or here at home that can’t wait to be written about tomorrow.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!