Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cassie's Journal - November 14, 2013



It’s been an even longer day for me than on Wednesday, and there was more than enough fun mixed in with all of the work; but I really don’t have much news worth writing about tonight.

The guys against the girls game night at the Inn – and Miranda and Mom’s victory in the senior championship – was the most exciting event of the day.  Rowen and I had fun tonight too; but we didn’t even place top five in the junior competition – mostly because we were having more fun goofing around with Ethan and Ehlana.  They were split up for the night too, and Ethan was on Michael’s team with Tim.  They didn’t do very well tonight either, but all three boys were having as much fun as Rowen, Ehlana, and I were; and I’m really glad that Michael and Tim helped Ethan to have such a good evening ‘hanging out with the guys’.

My afternoon location was different today, and so was the work at the Inn instead of hours of family business projects, but it was still work; and I was already getting tired by the time Ethan, Ehlana, and I took Mom and Dad home for the night.  Dad had work to do in the office, so Mom and I did the full bath and bedtime routine with the twins; she did a long Healing lesson with me after they were tucked in for the night; and then I got started on my nightly studies and computing after coming up to my room at eleven-thirty.

That was more than three hours ago, but I wanted to get my computer slate pretty much cleared off going into the weekend; and managed to get that done – even though I would have liked to be sleeping a couple of hours ago.

Doing that right now is an option, though, so that’s it; and I’m out of here.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!