Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 7, 2013



I’ve officially been twelve now for a couple of hours as I write this, but I’m not trying for a two-day celebration; so I’ll leave the birthday recap for tomorrow night.



It’s been a busy day, and mostly fun; with a couple of exceptions.  The first came courtesy of my peripheral involvement in the Grade Seven tween drama that continues thanks to Michael’s decision to continue joining Rowen and me for our Tuesday-Thursday lunchtime music practices despite knowing that it annoys his girlfriend.  I suppose I should be glad that I haven’t crossed over and have to deal with those kinds of issues directly, but none of this stuff with Lisa is fun for me now; and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do to make things better.



The second exception to a pretty good day came courtesy of Aunt Leanne while we were at game night.  I had been hoping that being an expecting Mom might distract her from at least one of her matchmaking missions, but Michael and I both soon found out that she was still actively on the job.  I am so glad that there won’t be a Valentine’s Day game night next Thursday!



For the record, Aunt Leanne, Michael didn’t need to be reminded about my birthday; the fact that he did know isn’t the big deal you tried to make of it; and while the rest of your comments, jokes, and nudges seemed to entertain you; they just made life a bit tougher for Michael and me.  Here we go with yet another Friday when I wish calling in sick was an option.



The best parts of the day, ironically, also included our lunchtime music practice and game night at the Inn.  Music practices are always fun despite the downside problems; Mom and Dad won the senior championship; and Rowen would suggest that we had fun with everything tonight, including Aunt Leanne’s teasing, jokes, and matchmaking efforts.  That may have been true for Rowen, but I’ll only concede that a couple of Aunt Leanne’s jokes made me laugh for real.



We had some fun during our classes today too, and my family business work went great.  After getting home from the Inn, we were all in on the full bath and bedtime routine for Ethan and Ehlana; and had fun with that for more than an hour before they were tucked in to their beds for the night.  Mom and Dad both went to work in the office after that, and I’ve been in my room since then; doing my usual nightly computing and studies.



Rowen and I are planning on staying up late tomorrow night and doing a movie marathon, so I should have been sleeping an hour or more ago; but got side-tracked for a while in our Magi Project archive.  It was a bit weird to see that Uncle Adam had already added a file for Aunt Leanne’s pregnancy, but being able to get more involved with that part of our project is going to be a lot of fun too.



I could get off-track again writing about that for a while, but I really do need to get some rest, so...



...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!