Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 10, 2013



After having a couple of busy days, it’s been comparatively quiet around here; and I don’t have much to report.



Part of the reason for that is my intention to not discuss Aunt Leanne’s interpretation of today’s love-themed sermon for how it applies to me.  Use your imagination all you want, but I just didn’t – and still don't – want to go there again today.



Rowen was busy with her family today, so Ethan, Ehlana, and I spent the afternoon and evening hanging out together; and with Mom and Dad when they took some time off to play with us.  We all did a trip to the park after having lunch and seeing Violet off on her way back to Woodvale; Ethan, Ehlana, and I played in my room and the lounge after that for a couple of hours; we had an easy dinner; and then had a little more play time with Mom and Dad after dinner.  When Dad needed to get back to work, Mom did a Magi lesson with us; I helped her with getting Ethan and Ehlana off to bed; and I’ve been practicing music and studying in my room since then.



Playing my keyboard and saxophone for a while pushed back the start of my ‘real’ studies, but that was the most fun for me; so I didn’t mind staying up a bit later so I could do that too.  It is heading toward two o’clock now, though, and my work is finished, so I’d better call it a night and get some sleep.



Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!