Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 11, 2013



The good news for today is that I managed to stay out of any tween trouble.  Lisa was obviously very happy with how well her dance date with Michael had gone on Friday; and I successfully stayed as much out of the way as possible.  Doing that had the added bonus of keeping both Rowen and me away from a lot of the girl chat too; and we were quite happy to miss out on a lot of the talk about the dance; and the ongoing Valentine’s Day gossip and speculation.

Since that strategy had worked well at school, Rowen and I decided to hang out in the lounge and my room after school instead of going out to play.  We did our homework; played music; and spent some time with Ethan and Ehlana until it was time for Rowen to head home, and for me to help Mom with making dinner.  We’ve had a fairly uneventful evening since then.  Dad had work to do in the office after dinner, and Mom spent nearly three hours doing Magi lessons – first with Ethan and Ehlana, and then with me.  I came up to my room after helping to get the twins in bed for the night; and I’ve been doing my usual nightly computing and studying since then.

I don’t have anything else to report for today.  Rowen and I are both working after school for the next couple of days, since we won’t be able to work our usual Thursday schedule because of Valentine’s Day.  With a little luck, maybe I’ll be able to keep a low profile, and out of tween trouble, for the rest of the week.  I know, that’s a lot to hope for, but it might happen.  Anyway, it’s still been a long day even if there wasn’t anything particularly exciting to report, and I’m ready to crash for a few hours, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!