Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 6, 2013



Spring is back for a day or two, and today was definitely the nicest we’ll have this week.

I’ve been fired up all day thanks to the top family news story from yesterday.  Sunshine and bonus outdoor time at lunch helped keep the good day rolling; and managing to get through the entire day without any major tween drama was nice too.  Most of the kids and teens were outdoors whenever they could be today, but Rowen and I did our own thing at lunch; and stayed far away from the couples club.  The Valentine’s dance is the number one topic now, and most of the boys are doing their best to impress their favorite girls.  Yes, that is scary; and so is all of the girl chat that often goes into way more detail about relationships than I ever want to know about my friends and classmates.

Once we were set free from our last class, Rowen and I did our usual play night snack break at my house; got our homework out of the way; and then took Ethan and Ehlana to the park for some quality playground action.  Hanging out there was a popular choice with the kids and teens, so we had a lot of friends to hang out with; and Ethan and Ehlana had lots of help as they played on the swings, slides, and the rest of the equipment.  We finished up our play time with a walk along the path to the falls and back, and then Ethan, Ehlana, and I walked Rowen over to the computer store before going home again in time for me to help Mom with making dinner.

The rest of my evening has been quiet.  We had an easy dinner and clean up; Mom did a Magi lesson with me; and then I came up to my room to get an early start on my nightly computing and studies.  That helped me get finished early too, and I’m going to be sleeping before midnight if I hurry up and finish this, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!